With the Junior C League playing at the WTC Communications Centre, we hope to open the Canteen. Please share with those you think might be interested.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – OPERATION OF THE CANTEEN AT THE WTC COMMUNICATIONS CENTRE
- Full use and operation of the canteen facilities within the confines of the premises known as WTC Communications Centre. Operator will pay an amount agreed upon to the Village of Westport for a leased term of the 2022-23 season
- The canteen is expected to be open during all organized sporting events and special events as required. The season is to begin September 15th (or the beginning of the minor hockey season) is expected to run to March 31st
- A pre-planned ‘Calendar of Events’ will be agreed upon by the operator and the Village
- Of primary importance, would be the servicing of all junior and minor hockey games, tournaments, special events, etc. This would average out to approximately 20 hours per week.
- A viewing may be arranged (by appointment) of the premises prior to proposal submission.
- Limited kitchen equipment, as well as a fridge, freezer and fryer all provided
Sealed proposals marked ‘RFP-2022-01 – Canteen Services Proposal’ will be received by the undersigned until July 12th, 2022, at 11:59 am. Proposals will be accepted by regular mail, personal delivery, fax, or electronic mail.
The successful vendor will provide proof of Commercial General Liability Insurance of not less than $2,000,000 listing the Corporation of the Village of Westport as additionally insured. WSIB coverage, or its equivalent is required.
In addition, at least one person working the canteen must possess a valid Food Handler Certificate for each shift.
Two positive references required, to the satisfaction of the Village of Westport. Awarding the contract is conditional upon the proponent entering into a contractual agreement with the Village of Westport, subject to negotiated terms.
Kimberly Westgate, CAO/Clerk
30 Bedford Street
Westport, Ontario, K0G 1X0