The below links provide different sources of funding or support for you during COVID-19. Please contact me if you have any questions. 273-9195
Connect to the region’s Business Partners such as Small Business Centres, Employment Centres, Chambers of Commerce, Business Improvement Associations and many more.
The Government of Canada is committed to providing you with the information and support you need to make informed decisions as your business navigates through these challenges; including supporting your employees.
- Canada Emergency Response Benefit – updated April 10
- Apply for Canada Emergency Response Benefit (CERB) with CRA
- Covid-19 Challenge: Filtration material for the manufacture of N95 respirators and surgical masks – submission deadline April 13, 2020, 14:00 EDT
- Passenger Vessel Restrictions – April 4, 2020
- Emergency Wage Subsidy for Employers – April 3 update
- Income Tax Filing and Payment Dates: CRA and COVID-19
- Support to Businesses
- Risk-informed decision-making guidelines for workplaces and businesses during COVID-19
- Frequently Asked Questions – 10% Temporary Wage Subsidy for Employers
- Employment and Social Development – Benefits and Services for Individuals and In Your Workplace
- Economic Response Plan: Support for Individuals, Businesses and Industries
- Resources for Canadian Businesses
Calling All Suppliers – Help Canada Combat COVID-19
The Government of Canada is asking suppliers about their ability to provide products and services. See the list of items needed, and notify them if you can help out.
- Emergency Order Extends until April 23 – April 11
- Ontario Starts Planning for Economic Recovery – April 9
- Operation of Seasonal Trailer Parks and Recreational Campgrounds– April 4, 2020
- List of Essential Workplaces – Revised April 3, 2020
- Businesses and service providers with question about closures of at-risk workplaces or how emergency measures impact their business or employment can learn more at Stop the Spread Business Information Line or call -888-444-3659. Help is available Monday – Sunday, from 8:30 a.m – 5 p.m.
- Guidance Temporary Foreign Workers – March 31
- Ontario Fruit & Vegetable Growers’ Association – March 30
- Ministry of Economic Development Job Creation and Trade Update – March 26, 2020
- WSIB Financial Relief Package
- Alcohol and Gaming Commission – Liquor Licenses sell liquor for takeout or delivery along with food – March 26, 2020
- Ontario’s Action Plan: Responding to COVID-19 – March 25, 2020
Calling All Suppliers – Help Ontario Combat COVID-19
The Government of Ontario welcomes help from businesses and organizations who can supply emergency products and innovative solutions to support our response to COVID-19.
See the list of items needed, and notify them if you can help out.
Leeds-Grenville-Thousand Islands Rideau Lakes
The Government of Canada is taking action to support tourism and other businesses and workers affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. You can take advantage of new investments and initiatives. Learn more about the support available.
- Overview of federal and provincial government support for business
- Business Credit Availability Program – Support for Entrepreneurs
- Additional Measures to Provide Relief for Canadian Entrepreneurs – March 18, 2020
- What does coronavirus mean for your business?
- Support for Entrepreneurs
- Business Continuity Plan and Templates
Export Development Canada
Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Canadian Business Resilience Network – tools and resources businesses need
- Crisis Communications Plan (pdf document)
- COVID-19 Business Resilience
- COVID-19 | Pandemic Preparedness for Business
Ontario Chamber of Commerce
Canadian Federation of Independent Business (CFIB)
Tourism Industry Association of Ontario (TIAO)
- Tourism Operators and Educators Call, Tuesday, April 14 at 3pm | Meeting Link or call call 647-497-9391| Access Code 769-267-925
- Industry Conference Call Notes – April 7, 2020
- Survey Results – March 17-23
- Survey Results – March 12-26
- For TIAO updates, subscribe to www.tiaontario.ca/cpages/subscribe
Regional Tourism Organization 9 (RTO9)
RTO9 strives to support the tourism and travel industry in the region by closely monitoring events that could cause significant challenges to the industry, including the Covid-19 virus. Visit the Tourism Talk website for more support.
- Understanding and Accessing Business Credit Availability Program and Capital Loans during COVID-19, provided by the Brockville and District Chamber of Commerce.
April 14, 12 noon – 1:15 pm, Advanced registration is required, Open to all businesses.
- How Not-for-Profits Can Adjust to COVID-19, BDO Canada – April 15 at 12 noon. Advanced registration required.
- Agriculture & COVID-19: How Can we Help? – April 15 at 10-11:30 a.m. Advanced registration required.
- Destination Canada / Tourism Industry Association of Canada with Honourable Melanie Joly, Minister of Economic Development and Official Languages – April 1, 2020
- Key to Running a Business in Uncertain Times
- YouTube Video – How to Cope with the impacts of COVID-19 on your business – Pierre Cleroux, Vice President, Research and Chief Economist – March 25, 2020